Water Damage Causes Mold in House Crawlspace
This customer experienced water damage in their crawlspace due to a persistent drip from a vent in their bathroom. Once they opened the crawlspace, they discovered mold growth throughout the entire area.
SERVPRO of Medford/Ashland was called to the site to assess the damage and find the source. After assessing the extensive damage it was determined that all flooring and insulation were affected by water and mold and had to be removed. All of the homeowners belongings were removed and then the demolition and drying was performed. The customer was happy that our team of trained professionals was thorough enough to find all of the damage and ensure his home was professionally restored and all the mold affected areas were mitigated properly.