Medford/Ashland residents:Follow these mold safety Tips if you suspect mold
If you see visible mold,do not disturb it.You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home.When mold is disturbed,the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What To Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO Of Medford/Ashland for mold remediation services
What NOT to do:
- Don't touch and disturb the mold
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
About our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Medford/Ashland specializes in mold cleanup and restoration. In fact,its a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
if you see signs of Mold,Call us Today