Does your Jackson County Home have a Mold Problem??
In Jackson County mold can spread through a home in as little 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere,both indoors and outdoors.This makes it impossible to remove all the mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level.Some restoration businesses advertise "mold removal" and even guarantee to remove all mold,which is a fallacy.Consider the following mold facts
- Mold is present almost everywhere,indoors and outdoors
- \Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows,doors,or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture.Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.These colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any source of water or moisture must be addressed.Otherwise,the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong,musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth.Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
If your home or business has a mold problem,we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training,equipment,and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If you see signs of Mold , Call us Today