Are you prepared in case of flooding?
Heavy and torrential rainfall can cause some annoying issues for you and your property. A flooded crawl space is a commonplace when it comes to water problems in Jackson County. There are a number of reasons why your crawl space could be susceptible to flooding. Below are just a few examples of what can cause flooding in your home:
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
We know we say it often, but it really is true that if flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety. Standing water not handled right away can potentially cause even more severe damage to your home’s structure. The longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
A flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Jackson County and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely for you.
Why should we be your go-to for flooding situations in yourJackson County home or business?
- We are available 24/7 days a week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many national insurance companies
- We bill the insurance directly – one less thing for you to worry about
- Our technicians are highly trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards,
advanced inspection and extraction equipment